Are you or your employees working in different countries? Here is what you need to know.
Are you or your employees:
- Frequently on foreign business trips?
- Working simultaneously in two or more countries?
- Being temporary posted from one country to another?
Employees are becoming increasingly more mobile internationally.
Then you will most likely be facing tax, social security and labour law issues. Also formalities need to be observed which may lead to criminal liability in case of non-compliance.
During this seminar we will explain the possible pitfalls and opportunities.
The seminar is of special interest not only to internationally operating employees but also in particular to corporate representatives (HR, financial) that have a responsibility for those internationally operating employees.
A Tax, Finance & Legal Programme Event
Why should you attend?
- Gain exclusive insight from expert tax and employment lawyers;
- Get ahead of international tax, social security and labour law issues;
- Network with peers and exchange ideas;
- Contribute to the chamber’s Thought Leadership agenda;
Speaker: Marc Verbeek
|Event fees||British Chamber members: €0.00 (incl. VAT)
Non-members: €0.00 (incl. VAT)